My very good friend finished his Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time recreation in Minecraft!
It’s got both versions, past and future, both with their respective landmarks.
Go to the link to check out the trailer, and download it for yourself!
I don’t know why people said it was bad, I think the mobile version of Mass Effect was weird but otherwise pretty okay.
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
The Sound of Silence is a horror games that dynamically adapts to a person’s greatest fear. It will deliver a different experience to each player. The game is said to be released in early 2014.
You can view the full concept idea of it here: X
I wish to play this game. Like right now. No one knows my deepest fears, not even me. This shall be good
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE
I want the game so bad.
Wizards can make fun of muggles all they want but the joke’s on them because phones can do in two seconds what they use owls and high-level magic to do, AND we have tanks. Try to avada kedavra a tank you stick-wiggling nerds